Very much worth the read – you get a choice of a dry presentation of 20 numbered bullet points or a really nice infographic, which I’ve pasted below. But if you’d like the highlights, here there are:
- Landing page video increases conversion by 86%. Call your video producer now and create some evergreen content.
- Is it good news that social media marketing budgets will double over the next 5 years? Only if some of the budget is devoted to generating decent content …
- B2B marketers find events to be their most effective content marketing strategy.
- For SEO, go big or go home. The 1st item listed in Google SERPs (search engine results pages) gets 33% of the clicks.
- Customer testimonials are highly effective. (Though, honestly, I’m not sure exactly what that means. Testimonials should be a part of every marketer’s toolkit, but I’m not sure I’d call them “content.”)